How to Apply for Study Abroad
- Log in to My.Northwood and click “Study Abroad” under “University Departments”
- Select Short-term Faculty-led Programs or Exchange Programs
- Review programs and follow the link to the online application
- Complete online application and click submit to be redirected to payment site
- Pay $500 deposit fee via credit card through website or via check at the business office in Lower Miner
- Check email inbox for a confirmation email with next steps and links to Faculty Recommendation form and Course Substitution form
- Email Faculty Recommendation form link to a professor to complete on your behalf
- Complete the Course Substitution form with an Academic Advisor
- Upon acceptance into your program of choice, you’ll receive an acceptance email and instructions to help prepare for your program.
Take the Next Step
For more information and specific details, please contact our International Admissions.